Jul 5, 2009
Over the River Interview Questions
Interviews use a single set of questions:
1. What in your background brought you into this work with rivers?
2. What are the most important successes you have been involved in?
3. What are the greatest changes you have seen in the conservation and/or environmental movement and where is it going?
4. Who and what are your greatest sources of inspiration - people, mentors, books, art, spiritual, religion etc.
5. If you had just a short time to give a lasting message to young people you may never see again, what would you tell them?
And you can add anything you like to this.
Secondary interviews involve a brief survey and/or telephone interview.